Invoices must be submitted by the grantee since AMCHP is only able to reimburse the grantee.
- If it is easier for someone outside the organization AMCHP has a contract with to purchase an item such as a flight, hotel, etc., have that person purchase the item and invoice the state/organization with which AMCHP has the contract.
- The grantee will then create an invoice on the other party’s behalf and submit to AMCHP along with supporting documentation.
- AMCHP will disburse reimbursement to the grantee.
- The grantee will use this payment to reimburse the other party.
- If using a fiscal agent, invoices must still be issued by the state/grantee.